Guests who bought this also bought
Stair Step Scribe 2
The Stair Step Scribe saves time and money by taking the guesswork out of uneven stair treads. Just line up the fully adjustable arms against a stair's edges for the perfect measurement to transfer to any flooring. This new and improved version includes comfort-grip knobs and opens more smoothly.
- Simple three-step process to professional looking stair treads
- Efficient - get perfect stair tread faster
- Economical - stop wasting material
- Measures stairs up to 48" wide
- New comfort-grip knobs and slider system improve ease of use
Stair treads are almost never square, which makes fitting flooring on stairs with standard tools difficult. This tool provides a fast way to measure and mark stairs during flooring installations creating perfect treads and risers every time.
- Quick and easy to use for faster installations
- Simple three-step process: measure, mark, and cut to fit
- Get perfect stair tread consistently
- Saves you from mis-cut materials - no more wasted flooring
- Extends from 28-1/2" to 48"
- Made in the USA
- Adjustable arms: 10.5" wide
- Measures stairs between 28.5" - 48"