Guests who bought this also bought
6.5 in. CenterFire Circular Blade
Limited Edition Size! The 6.5 in. CenterFire Circular Foam Blade cleanly slices EPS, XPS, and Poly-ISO and eliminates over 95% of static foam dust. Also works great on paper and foil backed rigid foam insulation. The Centerfire Circular blades have a patent-pending design which slices foam rather than sawing or melting like conventional methods. Works in cordless circular saws requiring 6-1/2 inch blades.
- Razor sharp edge slices through foam without producing dust
- Carbon steel body with high performance ceramic coating
- Thermal break design concentrates heat on the cutting edge for a factory quality cut
- Cuts EPS (Expanded Polystyrene/White/Bead Board/r-tech insulation) foam, XPS (Extruded Polystyrene/Blue/Pink) foam, and cuts handi foam/seal
- Cuts Poly-Iso (Polyisocyanurate/rmax insulation) foam, and Foil or felt faced foam
- EPS (Expanded Polystyrene/White/Bead Board/r-tech insulation) foam
- XPS (Extruded Polystyrene/Blue/Pink) foam
- Poly-Iso (Polyisocyanurate/rmax insulation) foam - less than 2 in.
- Foil or Mylar faced foam
- 6.5" for 5/8" arbor
- Ultra thin kerf
- Continuous knife-edge
- Diamond knockout for worm-drive saws
Cut rigid foam to size without making a mess. The dust free foam cutting line of CenterFire Circular Foam Blades will keep the “snowman” (and blueman and pinkman) away. Also sized for 10” table saws and 7 ¼” hand held saws, these are the only circular saw blades which produce a high quality cut on EPS, XPS, and Poly-ISO foam without spraying debris on you and around your worksite. These blades are now even more effective with a high tech ceramic coating. This coating, developed for advanced firearms and performance engines, reduces the force needed to push the blade through foam and keeps foam from melting. Practically eliminates foam residue & dust, making your job that much easier. Winner of the Pro Tool Innovation Awards for 2014 and 2015!