Guests who bought this also bought
7.25 in. CenterFire Circular Blade
Improved for 2015, these blades are now even more effective with a high tech ceramic coating. Now cuts with more efficiency and less heat. The 7.25 in. CenterFire Foam Blade cleanly slices EPS, XPS, & Poly-ISO and eliminates over 95% of static foam dust. Cut rigid foam to size without making a mess.
- Razor sharp edge slices through foam without producing dust
- Carbon steel body with high performance ceramic coating
- Thermal break design concentrates heat on the cutting edge for a factory quality cut
- Cuts EPS (Expanded Polystyrene/White/Bead Board/r-tech insulation) foam, XPS (Extruded Polystyrene/Blue/Pink) foam, and cuts handi foam/seal
- Cuts Poly-Iso (Polyisocyanurate/rmax insulation) foam, and Foil or felt faced foam
- EPS (Expanded Polystyrene/White/Bead Board/r-tech insulation) foam
- XPS (Extruded Polystyrene/Blue/Pink) foam
- Poly-Iso (Polyisocyanurate/rmax insulation) foam - less than 2 in.
- Foil or Mylar faced foam
- 7.25" for 5/8" arbor
- Ultra thin kerf
- Continuous knife-edge
- Diamond knockout for worm-drive saws
The dust free foam cutting line of CenterFire blades will keep the "snowman" (and blueman and pinkman) away. Sized for 10” table saws and 7 ¼” hand held saws, these are the only circular saw blades which produce a high quality cut on EPS, XPS, and Poly-ISO foam without the mess. The Centerfire Circular blades have a patent-pending design which slices foam rather than sawing or melting like conventional methods. New high tech ceramic coating, developed for advanced firearms and performance engines, reduces the force needed to push the blade through foam and practically eliminates foam residue & dust, making your job that much easier. Winner of the Pro Tool Innovation Awards for 2014 and now 2015!