Guests who bought this also bought
Bullet Vinyl Cruser
The Bullet Vinyl Cruiser gives the professional an easy solution to rip-cuts. Make straight, clean, score-and-snap cuts up to 12″ wide on luxury vinyl planks or luxury vinyl tile. Now cut a 24″ tile in half! Achieve faster and easier installation of vinyl flooring while maintaining professional results. We are proud to design, engineer, manufacture, and assemble in the USA.
- Adjustable fence keeps your scores perfectly straight
- Adjustable blade cartridge locks in place
- Blade extends and retracts to cut thick or thin planks
- Built in rulers and locking fence make precision widths easy
Description & Specifications
The Bullet Vinyl Cruiser is a straight-edge, measuring tool, and rotary cutter in one! Lengthwise cuts on vinyl planks can be a tedious task, especially with thick luxury vinyl. The Cruiser makes a quick, precise score on a variety of LVT and LVP sizes with its adjustable fence system. *Cutting unapproved materials will void warranty.
Why buy Bullet Tools? We are the original shear, hand-built in 1998. Our family-owned and operated company was built from the ground up. Many have tried to replicate our tools, but no one replicates our quality. Hand-picked, engineer-tested materials mean our tools last. The 1-year warranty is truly Bullet Proof with manufacturing and customer service still entirely in the USA. Unlike the big retailers, we take a personal interest in your service and repair.
- Round OLFA-style blade makes score-and-snap cuts on vinyl flooring
- Adjustable depth blade cuts vinyl from .080" (2mm) and .25"( 6mm) thick
- Locking blade cartridge aligns on rulers for precision width cuts
- Make cuts up to 12" wide
- Sliding, locking fence holds any width vinyl in place for perfectly straight scores
- Flexible steel rails allow for the perfect amount of pressure to be applied on blade
- Non-stick aluminum runners keep planks in place for straight cuts and glide across any surface
- As deep as .160" (4mm) along any length of board
- Cut widths between .375" and 12"
- Uses 28mm Rotary Blades (Bullet Tools part number 2095B)
- Cuts vinyl planks or tiles - cut a 24" tile in half
- Cuts vinyl planks or tiles between .080" and .325" thick