Guests who bought this also bought
CenterFire 8.25 in. Circular Foam Blade
Made for 10" Table Saws. Cut rigid foam insulation without the dust and now without the melt! New special sizing reduces foam melting - even at full speed! The Centerfire (tm) Dust Free Foam Blade cleanly slices EPS, XPS, & Poly-ISO and eliminates over 95% of static foam dust. The CC52-1508 works in a 10" tablesaw or in a large-diameter worm-drive hand saw.
Description & Specifications
Cut rigid foam to size without making a mess. The dust free foam cutting line of CenterFire blades will keep the "snowman" (and blueman and pinkman) away. Sized for 10” table saws, these are the only circular saw blades which produce a high quality cut on EPS, XPS, and Poly-ISO foam without the mess. The Centerfire Circular blades have a patent-pending design which slices foam rather than sawing or melting like conventional methods.
New for 2018, these blades are now even more effective with specialized sizing and a high tech ceramic coating. Ceramic coating, developed for advanced firearms and performance engines, reduces the force needed to push the blade through foam and practically eliminates foam residue & dust, making your job that much easier.
Winner of the Pro Tool Innovation Awards for 2014 and 2015!
- Razor sharp edge slices through foam without producing dust
- Carbon steel body with nonstick coating
- Thermal-break design concentrates heat on the cutting edge for a factory quality cut
- EPS (Expanded Polystyrene / White / Bead Board) foam
- XPS (Extruded Polystyrene / Blue / Pink) foam
- Poly-Iso (Polyisocyanurate) foam
- Foil or felt faced foam
- MAXIMUM 2" CUT DEPTH
- Fits most 10" Tablesaws and 8.25" Wormdrive saws
- 8.25" OD
- 5/8" Arbor
- Ultra thin kerf
- Segmented knife-edge
- Diamond knockout for worm-drive saws