Guests who bought this also bought
Lighter, Stronger, Faster
We've taken our classic SharpShooter and added more power and more stability. The SharpShooter became legendary in the industry as a versatile, light-duty cutter. Now the SharpShooter Professional has bigger bearings to increase cut power, an additional rail for greater stability, and a longer, stronger handle for more leverage. Streamlined to remain lightweight and portable with improved performance and durability. Still dust-free, noise-free, and cord-free. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Description & Specifications
The EZ Shear SharpShooter is a versatile, light-duty cutter. Make ultra-quick cuts on a variety of products without dust, noise, or electricity. One of Bullet Tools cornerstone products, it's a flooring tool and siding tool in one. Cut HardiePlank®, fiber-cement siding, vinyl flooring and siding, laminate, and many other materials quickly, easily, with no dust. EZ Shear Flooring Tools have a 1-year warranty. Make cuts up to 9 in. wide and 9/16 in. thick.
Why buy Bullet Tools? We are the original shear, hand-built since 1998. Our family-owned and operated company was built from the ground up. Many have tried to replicate our tools, but no one replicates our quality. We use aircraft-grade aluminum and high-density polyethylene so our tools last. The EZ 1-year warranty is truly Bullet Proof with manufacturing and customer service still entirely in the USA. Unlike the big retailers, we take a personal interest in your service and repair.
- USA Made – Not a cheap, imported knock-off
- Factory Backed 1-Year Warranty
- DUST FREE – Cut where you work
- One shear blade outlasts over 20 saw blades
- Quiet Operation / No Electricity - Cut anytime day or night
- Maximum thickness for all materials: 9/16" (14mm)
- Laminate flooring up to 12mm with attached underlayment
- Engineered wood to 1250lb Janka
- Luxury vinyl plank
- Luxury vinyl tile (LVT)
- Vinyl composite tile (VCT)
- Commercial Vinyl
- Fritz Tile™
- PVC Tile
- Cove Base
- Rubber Tile
- Siding, Fiber cement lap
- Siding, Pressboard lap
- Siding, Vinyl
- Shingles, Tar or Wood
- DOES NOT CUT ENGINEERED FLOORING
- Max Width: 9 in.
- Max Rake/Angle: 45 degrees on 6" board
- Max Thickness: 9/16 in. (14mm)
- Blade: 109B
- Fence: 2-Position Aluminum Fence
- Table: Black HDPE