Guests who bought this also bought
Striker XXL Hammer-Free Tapping Block
Close gaps during flooring installation with the Striker XXL one-handed tapping block. Sometimes installing modern flooring requires three hands... Not anymore. The Striker has a solid, ergonomic handle that allows you to swing the tapping block while holding your board in place. No hammer necessary! This translates to faster, more accurate board placement, no extra arms required.
Proudly manufactured in the USA, the extra-long Striker is made from durable, high-quality HDPE. This installer-designed tapping block has optimum balance and the ideal weight for striking click-together planks into place at an angle. Perfect for closing gaps during flooring installation without a hammer.
- A faster, safer, less finger-crushing way to install your click-together flooring
- Tall enough to drive click-together flooring when it is tilted to the angle at which you need to strike it
- Controllable strike angle thanks to comfortable D grip handle - and your fingers are kept out of the way
- Extra heavy 45 oz drive weight will set planks with one or two strikes - no hammer needed
- Smooth faces for extended life when striking Vinyl Plank, Engineered Flooring, or Solid Hardwood
- Strikingly Made in the USA